Monday, January 18, 2010

The Infamous Video Review of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace



A 70 minute, 7-part review of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999) has been making the rounds for a while now. I got it from /Film and The House Next Door but I've really seen it EVERYWHERE. Its completely worth it though, so brave its long running time for a hilarious and thoughtful review of the best example of "cinematic blueballs" in the history of film.

Part I:

 

 Part II:


 Part III:

Part IV:


Part V:


Part VI:


Part VII:



For bonus laughs, check out The Making of Star Wars The Phantom Menace. This is unintentional hilarity at its best. Watch for a confused Steven Spielberg, George Lucas exercising his power to override everyone and cast the worst Anakin, and (best of all) the reaction to the first screening.

Part I:


Part II:


Part III:


Part IV:


Part V:


Part VI:


Part VII:

No comments:

Post a Comment